As I lay in bed listening to Kanye West's album, Graduation it hit me. I shouldn't be worrying about making the wrong decisions for my future career or even my ex-boyfriends. I need to start living in the now and Kanye's message (which I created by listening to every song and pulling out his words of wisdom to make one statement) will be my guide to living the good life.
What do I know?
Let the story begin.
Welcome to the good life. Let's go on a living spree, they say the best things are for free. It's hard not be act reckless.
Find your dreams. I wonder if you know what it means to find your dreams. These dreams keep waking me up at night.
I go for mine, I got to shine.
Everything I'm not, may be everything I am.
What don't kill me will only make me stronger.
If you try hard that's when you die hard.
You can still be who you wish you are.
An independent traded in for a husband and kids. Ever wondered what it all means?
You only live once do whatever you like.
Me like-y.
NEW Trip Itinerary
January 8: Depart NYC
January: Thailand
February: Cambodia
March: Vietnam & Laos
March: Northern Thailand
April: Australia
May- June: India
June: Fly out of Bangkok, Thailand to Hong Kong, China
July 2nd: Return to NYC
January: Thailand
February: Cambodia
March: Vietnam & Laos
March: Northern Thailand
April: Australia
May- June: India
June: Fly out of Bangkok, Thailand to Hong Kong, China
July 2nd: Return to NYC
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thank you, Prophetess of Mr. West...Me likey too.
Good! It's about time you step up to your duties and write a blog! Just wanted to drop a line to say hello and that I hope you are having a fabulous time, wherever you may be. I miss you terribly and I think about calling you all the time, only to remember I can't lol
Kisses and hugs from your roomie forever, Melissa
UMMMMMMMMMMMM........I am speechless.......because I am LAUGHING!!!
Post a Comment